Why we are different from others
A well conducted school is a happy home, a scared shrine, a social center, a state in miniature and bewitching Brindavan, all beautifully blended into a synthetic structure. SDA School is an extended home to the students and we are a school with a difference for the following distinct hall marks.
- We are not merely concerned with the intellectual development of our students but many side development of the personality of the child. Varied co-curricular and extra-curricular activities are conducted during the year to develop the inherent talents of students.
- Experienced, trained qualified yet committed and affectionate faculty.
- Latest Educational facilities.
- Minimum fees and maximum output.
- Participatory teaching-learning classroom activities.
- Effective parent participation.
- Rich and attractive morning assembly
- Lively Singing.
- Daily thoughts and news reading by students themselves.
- Moral stories.
- Individual attention to all students
- Effective and impressive language skills
- Minimum homework up to class V and maximum teaching-learning process.
- Regular tours, camps, excursions, workshops, seminars, interactive sessions are conducted during the year.
- Ideal student – teacher ratio
Advantages of Joining this August Institution:
- Adventist schools across the world share latest technology of teaching – learning procedures among member schools.
- Instead of emphasizing on, ‘speak only English’ at school, we create such activities where our students are bound to speak only in English. However, equal importance is given to speaking local languages.
- Students who pass out from this institution are able to obtain admission into various colleges/ universities in Gujarat, anywhere in India & abroad.
- Our staff consists of multi-state, multi-lingual, multi-cultural background. As such, this school has a national and international outlook.
- The students can choose any Indian/foreign language as second language.
- Students can choose from wide optional subjects.
- School timings are convenient for both the parents and students.
- Fees can be paid quarterly or yearly.
- Career guidance to Higher Secondary students.
- Long hours of schooling for High school & Higher Secondary School.
- State-of –art infrastructure. We plan to have more facilities for a separate Art & Craft center, Music & Dance rooms, Language resource center, etc.
Vision for the Future Plans:
- The same Trust plans to start a full- fledged college.
- The same Trust plans to start an International School with most modern infrastructure and facilities.
- The same Trust plans to have a Tie-up with a Multi-specialty Hospital in Ahmedabad for regular medical check-ups, Health Awareness Programs and a regular OPD for the benefit of our Students,Teachers and Parents.