- School Re-opens on 10-06-219 for Classes Sr.Kg to VIII, 13-06-2019 for Classes IX to XII and
17-06-2019 for Classes Nursery & Jr. KG
- To restore in man the image of his Maker, to bring him back to the perfection in which he was created.
- To promote the development of body, mind and soul that the divine purpose in his creation might be realized.
- To develop healthy thoughts and high standards of moral values, honesty, sincerity and faithfulness.
- To develop good recreational habits and good health principals.
- To ensure maximum development of each individual’s potential and embrace all that is true, good and beautiful.
- To develop emotional maturity by guiding them to express, understand, accept and control their feelings and emotions.
- To prepare the youth for the leadership in the intellectual, civic and moral life of the country, so that they may be worthy citizens of this world and the world to come.
- To exert an uplifting influence on society, the nation and the world through service.
- To develop a sense of Unity and National Integrity.
- To respect and meet the needs of the neighborhood.