The school admits all students whose parents best match and adhere to our philosophy, beliefs and values.
Admission Notification for Nursery-XII for 2017-2018
- Admission for 2017-2018 session is open for Nursery – XII classes.
- Prospectus & Application Forms for the new admission of classes Nursery-SR.KG shall be available from 01/12/2016 to 31/01/2017 at the cash counters between 7:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m. only except on Saturdays.
- Admission for Stds. I and above will begin from 05/01/2017 to 28/02/2017 except on Saturdays and the same is subject to availability of vacancy.
- Age criteria (as on June 30, 2017)
- Nursery -3 years
- JR.KG. – 4 years
- SR.KG. – 5 years
- School re-opens for classes SR.KG. – XII on June 08th, 2017
- School re-opens for classes Nursery & JR.KG on June 15th, 2017
We accept students who will best match and adhere to our philosophy, belief and values.
- Application for Admission must be submitted in prescribed form only.
- Issuance and the submission of ’Application for Admission’ does not guarantee admission.
- Acceptance/Rejection of Admission is left to the discretion of the School Management.
- New Admission is not granted to classes to X & XII unless they are coming from the same ICSE & ISC Council affiliated schools.
- Normally no admission is granted after 31st
- Completely filed Application forms should be along with the necessary supporting documents within three days of receiving the application form from the School Business Office, but in any case not later than 28th February, 2017 between 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.The following documents duly attested photocopies and all other relevant documents of the claim should be submitted along with the Admission Form. Original documents too should be brought for verification. The required documents shall be retained by the school. Admission will not be finalized until all the relevant documents are submitted along the Admission Form.
- Students joining this school for the first time in Nursery – Std 1 must produce original Birth Certificate and two photocopies of the same.
- Two proofs of residence (Electricity / Telephone bill / Passport, etc.)
- Inoculation & vaccination certificate of the student.
- Documents supporting Parents’ Educational qualification
- Certificate of EWS (Caste, Financial Status information, etc, if any)
- The following should be submitted along with the Admission Form
- Five recently taken stamp size color photographs of the student should e submitted in an envelope along with Admission Form. One of these should be affixed to the admission form. And the remaining should be submitted in an envelope.
- Two recently taken stamp size color photographs of Mother and Father or the guardian as the case may be should be affixed to the Admission Form in space provided.
- The Admission Committee headed by the principal and assisted by the respective Headmaster / Headmistresses of the school shall carry out the admissions.
- No interview or interactional shall be held with the candidates. However, to ascertain the veracity and correctness of the documents submitted by the parents, an informal interaction shall be held with both the parents / guardians of the candidates in advance.
- Approved applicant will be informed through a letter sent by post.
- Admission formalities and the Registration of the selected candidates must be completed within three days of the receipt of the admission confirmation. i.e. on or before 31st January, 2017 for class Nursery – Sr. KG. And for classes Std. I – XII on or before 30th April, 2017.
- Classes 1 and above must submit the following attested photocopies / originals of the following documents:
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate (in original & Photocopy) obtained from the previous school and the same should be countersigned by the District Education Officer (DEO) / The Secretary of the CISCE, New Delhi, etc. if transferred from other state than Gujarat State.
- Original and its photocopy of the Progress Report Card of the last class passed.
- Documents supporting Parents’ Education qualification.
- Two proofs of residence (Electricity / Telephone bill / passport, etc.)
- Certificate of EWS (caste / Financial status information, etc. if any)
- 5 recently taken stamp size color photographs of the student. One photo should be affixed to the Admission Form and the remaining should be submitted in an envelope.
- 2 recently taken stamp size color photographs each of Mother and Father or the Guardians as the case may be should be affixed to the Admission Form in the space provided.
- Whoever wishes to leave the school after 31st August of the academic year will have to pay the fees for the whole year.
- Enrollment (Admission) Fees should be paid in the bank.
Steps to be followed for the Admission:
- Obtain the prospectus and Admission Form either from the Fee counter or you can download from the school website: www. Sdaschoolahmedabd.org If you wish to download the Admission Form, you are required to pay ₹ 500 /- (Rupees Four Hundred only) in Cash or DD drawn on “Seventh-Day Adventist Hr. Sec. School” Maninagar (East), Ahmedabad to the Cashier and obtain receipt. The receipt should be produced at the time of submitting the Admission Form to the Office Clerk.
- Submit the duly filled Admission Form in all respects within three (3) days of the receipt of the Admission Form to the Office Clerk at the Registrar’s Office. Make sure to get the date of verification of the documents to ascertain the veracity and correctness of the documents submitted by the parents. An informal interaction shall be held with both the parents/guardians of the candidates to authenticate the documents and admission will be granted on first come first serve basis only.
- Once you received the confirmation of admission of your child, the office clerk will give you 3 copies of Bank Challan and within three days of time you should pay the Enrollment fee at the Syndicate Bank, Maninagar Branch, Maninagar West, Nr. Old Railway Crossing. The Bank will retain one copy of challan, and give you the remaining two. You will have to submit one to the school Office Clerk and retain the third one with you.
- After the Enrollment fee is paid in the bank, you may register your child in the school by showing the proof (Challan) of payment of Enrollment fee. At the time of registration you will be issued the following and the same should be preserved carefully as you will be required to produce the same as and when required.
- Class Permit
- Fee Card
- ID Card
- For the convenience of Parents/ Students textbooks/notebooks and school uniform shall be made available in the school. However, it is NOT mandatory to avail this facility from the school.
- The required books and uniform are available in the city. However, those parents who wish to make a special request to provide this facility in the school may be available from 25th April, 2017 to 29th April, 2017 (except on Saturdays) for the students.