Students are encouraged to participate actively in all the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities conducted by the school.
Co-curricular activities form an integral part of the routine, and efforts are being made continually to make them as diverse as possible without disrupting the academic routine of the School in any way.
Besides academics, great emphasis is laid on co-curricular and extra-curricular activities in order to draw out the hidden talents of our students. The following are some of the activities.
- Oratory skills through Elocution, Debates, etc.
- Regular Project Work and Activity based Education is carried out which will help the students in understanding the subject matter better.
- Regular celebration of all the National days and important festivals and events.
- House system is followed to boost the self confidence and to imbibe the value of team work in students.
- Quizzes: Maths, Science, G.K. Computer.
- Inter-School, Inter-State and National level games, sports & Literary activities
- Celebration of special days: Fruit Day, Vegetable Day, Flower Day, Pink Day, Red Day, Orange Day, etc.
- Science Exhibition
- Food Fir
- Talent Competition
- Puppet Shows
- Garba Competition
- Sports & Games
- Annual Day Program
- Drawing & Painting
- Choral Recitation
- Indoor games
- Literary activities
- Fancy Dress Competition
- Science Quiz
- Industrial Visits
- Art & Craft
- Dance classes (Bharatnatyam)
- Music Classes
- Movie Shows
- Musical Workouts
- Educational Games
- Alphabetical Days for Concept Learning
- Traditional Days
Promotion of a healthy spirit of competition is the primary concern of the school. Our students are encouraged to participate in Talent Competitions, Sports & Games competitions held at intra-school, inter-school, District level , State level & National level. Our students also participate in UCMAS, National Science Talent Search Exam, ASSET, Global Talent Hunt, etc. and bring laurels for the school every year.